YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR STUDENT-ATHLETE EACH SEASON FOR ATHLETICS REGARDLESS OF PREVIOUS PARTICIPATION!
Please go to the MORE tab and then to ATHLETE REGISTRATION for complete details. Online Registration runs from 1/31/20-2/27/20. The registration process is entirely online. There are no forms to fill out and turn in. Registration closed 2/27/20 at 5pm for processing. Late registration updates will be processed as time allows. No registrations accepted once tryouts begin 2/29/20.
MANDATORY Meet the Coaches night is 3/10/20 @ 7pm. Athlete and parent must be in attendance in order to be rostered to participate in a spring sport.
B-CC Spring 2020 Tryout Information – All tryouts will be at B-CC high school
The Girls Varsity Tennis Team tryouts will begin Monday March 2 at 3:00pm until 4:30pm.
- Matches will be played on the first day consisting of first player to reach 7 games, no-add scoring. Win loss record will be the determining factor who qualifies for the team.
- All players who tryout will be playing each other and team roster will be decided no later than March 6th.
The Boys Varsity Tennis Team tryouts will begin Monday March 2, 2020 at 4:30 pm until dark.
The B-CC Varsity Track and Field tryouts will begin on Saturday, February 29 at 8am-10am at the B-CC track.
The Girls Lacrosse JV and V Teams tryouts will begin Monday March 2, 2020 at 4:00 pm meet at the stadium.
The Boys Lacrosse JV and V Teams tryouts will begin Saturday, February 29th from 10:30am-12:30pm.
The Girls JV and V Softball Teams tryout information – Saturday, February 29th – 10-12 am @ BCC softball field, Monday, March 2nd – 3:00 pm @ Lynbrook field, Tuesday, March 3rd – 3:00 pm @ Lynbrook field
Please bring a glove, a hat, a bat (if you have), cleats, and indoor shoes in case of bad weather. Teams will be announced after tryouts on March 3rd.
The Boys JV and V Baseball Teams tryout information –TRYOUTS TIMES AND REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH THE WEATHER…ANY UPDATES WILL BE POSTED ON TWITTER, WEBSITE
Saturday, Feb. 29 – There will be two tryouts on Saturday, with times listed below.
- Tryout 1 – 8:00 – 9:45 am (Ready to go by 7:45 AM); dress for the weather; must have baseball pants, cleats, baseball hat and equipment (bring flats as well); RUNNING, THROWING PROGRAM, MASS FUNGO, CATCHER POPS, PITCHING MECHANICS, PFP’S,
- Freshman and sophomores – first base dugout
- Juniors and Seniors – third base dugout
- Tryout 2 – 12:30 – 4:45 (split into 2 two-hour sessions)
- Freshman and sophomores – 12:30 – 2:30 (arrive at 12:15); INTERSQUAD
- Juniors and seniors (and returning varsity) – 2:45 – 4:45 (arrive at 2:30); INTERSQUAD
Monday, March 2 – Tryouts will begin at 2:45 pm (until 5:00 pm); ON FIELD BATTING PRACTICE; 1st cuts will be held following practice (meetings for anyone interested up to a half hour after practice)
Tuesday, March 3 – Final day of tryouts will begin at 2:45 for everyone (until 5:00 pm); THROWING PROGRAM, MASS FUNGO, DEFENSE, SITUATIONS; final cuts will be posted following practice outside of the Boy’s Locker Room (meetings for anyone interested up to a half hour after practice)
The Boys and Coed Volleyball Teams – Tryouts will begin at 3pm on Monday March 2 in the main gym.
The Girls Gymnastics Team – Thursday March 5 from 5:00 – 7:30 in the main gym.
The Allied Softball Team -will begin immediately after school on Tuesday March 10th in the small gym.